Sunday, August 30, 2015

The Man

(somebody asked me to describe him on my ask.fm and this was my answer)

Well...it needs a special skill to deal with a man like him, a skill that I have not yet mastered even though I've known him for almost 8 years now, but I'm trying my best.
I won't say that he's perfect because nobody is. He has flaws and there are a lot of things that I don't like about him. But I can tell that he's changed. He has changed a lot. He is a much better person than he was couple years ago. Still not perfect, but I'm not looking for perfection, so
He drives me crazy most of the time, annoys me a lot I wanna punch him right in the face. He is a very competitive person in any aspect, really. He is not the most mature person in the world, that is for sure. And romantic is definitely not the word I'd use to describe him.
God I make my boyfriend looks awful. No, he's not.
He buys me ice cream when I'm on period, (occasionally) makes the cutest good night text, tells the funniest joke ever, rocks everything he wears (I don't know how he does this), has the best smell (and it's not because of perfume) and laugh, and is the sexiest basketball player in the whole universe ever!
But aside from the corny little things... He cares about me, considers my safety and health as top priority (if that makes any sense), I mean, man, he really knows how to make me feels safe like nothing in this world could ever harm me when I'm with him, you know? He's the one I can tell everything to, from my deepest fear to my biggest dream, stories that remained untold for the past few years when he wasn't here.
He is my best friend, my first love, my first heartbreak, my high school crush, my 'the one that got away', my 'what ifs', my unsolved business, the subject of every writing I wrote, the one I think about when I listen to love songs, the one I pray for.
He is the answer of why it didn't work out with everybody else.

No comments:

Post a Comment