Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Me Going Dark and Twisty

I don't know why do my love life suck. And it's a funny thing to say since I'm only 19 years old and I'm talking about love. But it still is a relationship, so it still is love, and it still does hurt.
Look, I'm 19 years old and I've been in 6 relationships with 6 different people. Is it so wrong for me to look for a stable relationship? It's not like I'm gonna marry someone tomorrow or looking someone I'm gonna spend the rest of my life or something. It's just...stable relationship seems working on me and my creepy love life. I just need someone who's gonna stick around, no such thing as running away. I'm not a big fan of chasing. I need someone who's gonna stay. I need someone who is single, not a kind-of-single, but literally single, no girl going crazy over him, because I'm so freakin done dealing with that kind of crap. I just need someone who's not gonna make me end up saying "MY LOVE LIFE SUCKS!" And I definitely need someone who's gonna make me laugh over this post and try to remember what did I think when I decided to write this stupid post in the first place.

No comments:

Post a Comment